Thursday, November 3, 2011

Government Grants California

Government Grants California

by government grants on November 2, 2011

My brother is such an opposite of me even from our early years. He is the adventurous type while I am the one who just wants to be inside the house and study or read of information about the world. I am not a geek as you may think I am but I am one of those who wants to learn and is curious about a lot of stuff. My brother is also the athletic type and sometimes me and my family would go to his games and watch him play. The sport that he is passionate about is basketball and he would even go to professional basketball league to study the moves of famous players. One time we went in to this training camp and we can see how serious they are in their preparation. The coach is so strict about their exercises and game movements that there are those players who are having hard time to execute it.

You need to have a big heart and have a great attitude if you are involve in a game or sport. Your heart will get you through in a lot of hardships and adversities. It can surpass a lot of failures and mistakes and still go on to what you are called to do. The famous players have been known not just because of their skill but also because of their heart and how they carried the team to championships. So it is all about the preparation and the attitude of the heart that counts in getting success in life. It is also the same when it comes to life. We need to realize and value the art of success and we will taste the goodness of it as we go along the journey.

As for me, I did not really engage myself in sports of any physical activity but I am interested in business and that is why the ones I have learned through books and observing how people get themselves to one point to another helped me a lot to reach where I am now. It takes a serious decision to make it happen and it did not just worked well with me all throughout the process but it made me become a better person. The fact of the matter is I have learned a lot from my mistakes and have gained and lose some finances because of the risks I have made. But one thing I value is when the government opened up the opportunity for me start fresh in mu business that was bankrupted.

I am thankful that there are governments grants California did establish during the recession for it helped a lot of business people to be motivated and stay focus to gaining back their momentum. With all the things that happened, this is the most exciting opportunity that happened to our country. We believe that the right opportunity will come to us if we are just faithful to what we want. This is one of the many examples that we need to emulate and practice during crunch time so that the world that we live in will be a better place.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment