Saturday, October 15, 2011

Q&A: Is there any government or any grants that you know if that I ...

Q&A: Is there any government or any grants that you know if that I ...

Home » Loan Advisors » Q&A: Is there any government or any grants that you know if that I dont have to pay back?

Question by jjkk: Is there any government or any grants that you know if that I dont have to pay back?
Is there any government or any grants that you know if that I dont have to pay back? I enrolled in college and I really dont want to get a loan if i dont have to so if there is any grants out theere that you know about can you let me know. I am a married but seperated with 2 kids. I work a full time job and i will be starting in a community college classes online in 3 weeks. I have not seen my advisor, i will on oct 1st.I have not chosen my classes yet. Also i am wanting to go into the medical office field? Do you no of any careers that i can pursue. i just need ideas.

Best answer:

Answer by deliriousgirl
If you are going to an online school, you will most likely HAVE TO take out the full amount of loans because their tuition is sky high! You need to get, in writing, the COST OF TUITION and FEES up front before you actually enroll and attend. After you attend or log on to even one class you will be liable to pay the school.

Yes, there is a Pell Grant from the US government. You must fill out a FAFSA form in order to qualify for it. The maximum amount of a Pell Grant award is $ 5350 per year for this year.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment